SA1411 – Two-Channel Infrared Transmitter With Emitter
The SA1411 is the complete solution for a wireless infrared listening system. The SA1411 continues Sound Associates’ reputation for quality wireless products with a device designed to meet the needs of the most demanding client. This unit has the ability to transmit a mono signal for ADA compliance or a high fidelity stereo signal for a multitude of applications.
The SA1411 works in conjunction with the SA1211 emitter panel to extend the coverage area of the wireless transmission. The SA1411 can power one additional SA1211 emitter with no need for an extra power supply. This powerful yet compact Transmitter / Emitter can operate at 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, or Stereo 2.3 and 2.8 MHz.
- On – Auto Switch (Automatically shuts off when no audio is present for 5 minutes; auto turn On when audio is present).
- Automatic gain control – switchable.
- Balanced Mic level input with Phantom Power.
- Unbalanced line level input mono or stereo.
- Switchable 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, and Stereo.
- BNC output to feed additional emitters.
- Power Supply can power transmitter and one additional SA1211 emitter.
- Available in black or white.