SA1211 – Two Channel Infrared Emitter
The Sound Associates SA1211 emitter is an infrared panel that converts a frequency modulated signal, generated by an infrared modulator or transmitter, into infrared light, invisible to the naked eye. This powerful yet compact emitter can operate at 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, 3.8 MHz or 95 kHz.
The SA1211 works in conjunction with the SA1411 transmitter / emitter and the SA1422 rack mounted transmitter to extend the coverage area. It can be powered locally with the SA1711 power supply or remotely by the SA1710 or SA1720 rack mounted power supply. Additionally, the SA1411 can power a single SA1211 panel.
The sleek low-profile design is ideal for classrooms, court rooms, board rooms or movie theaters. The SA1211 emitter is equipped with long life infrared diodes, designed to ensure years of quality performance at an affordable price.
- Low-profile, compact design.
- 72 high powered diodes.
- On – Auto Switch (Auto switch shuts “off” when no modulated audio is present and turns “on” when modulated audio is present.)
- Carrier frequencies from 95 kHz to 3.8 MHZ.
- BNC modulated audio input and paralleled output. Able to daisy-chain signal.
- Indicator lights switch to turn off rear indicator lights.
- Available in black or white