SA1531 - Single Channel Infrared Receiver (2.3 MHZ)
Sound Associates manufactures two types of wireless stethoscope-style headset receivers designed for professional applications: the SA1531H (single-channel) and SA1533H (3-channel). Our headsets are equipped with a sophisticated receiving circuitry with multiple receiving diodes to increase sensitivity. Also, high-performance micro speakers are utilized to give the user remarkable audio reproduction.
The SA1530 series headsets are compatible with most infrared transmission systems currently in use. They are designed with a new industrial-strength chassis for added durability in commercial applications. Its advanced mechanical design ensures years of trouble-free use, while making the headset comfortable to wear.
The SA1531H is tunable and designed to receive a frequency modulation of 2.3 MHz. The stethoscope-style receiver is worn under the chin and powered by a light-weight lithium polymer rechargeable battery, designed especially for the Sound Associates’ line of receivers.
- Automatically powers on when worn
- Lithium Polymer battery for quick recharging and light weight
- ADA compliant 3.5 mm mono audio output for hearing aid accessories
- Automatic mute when no infrared signal is present
- Recessed low light level indicator and audio tone alerts when battery power is low.
- Multiple receiving diodes and IR transparent case for wider scope of coverage and greater sensitivity.
- Commercial grade casing for extra durability.
- Rechargeable battery that charges in the headset for ease of distribution.
- Removable rubber or foam ear tips for easy cleaning.
- Slide volume and channel selection for simple operation.