The Sound Associates SA652H receiver is a wireless 2-channel/stereo infrared headset designed for professional applications. While other wireless headphones suffer from poor reception and fidelity, Sound Associates' sophisticated receiving circuitry with dual receiving diodes is extremely sensitive and new high-performance micro speakers give the headsets remarkable audio reproduction.
The SA652H is designed to receive a frequency modulated signal of 95 kHz (channel 1), 250 kHz (channel 2) or both 95 kHz and 250 kHz (stereo). Compatible with most infrared transmission systems currently in use, the SA652H is worn under the chin, stethoscope style and powered by a rechargeable battery.
The SA652H is designed around a new industrial strength chassis for added durability in commercial applications. The advanced mechanical design will ensure years of trouble free use while making the headset comfortable to wear.
- Two selectable channels for multi-language interpretation or stereo audio enhancement
- Two receiving diodes for a wider scope of coverage and greater sensitivity
- Commercial grade casing for extra durability
- Folding ear tubes for easy distribution and storage
- Rechargeable battery that charges in a 115 volt AC outlet with adapter
- Removable latex ear tips for easy cleaning
- Unit automatically turns "on" when ear-tubes are fully extended
- Slide volume and channel selection for simple operation
- Full one-year warranty