The SA1710 is a low voltage, infrared emitter power supply for new and existing infrared emitter panels. The SA1710 utilizes high-efficiency regulated switching power supply(s) adjustable from 24 / 30 DC. The SA1710 single power supply can power up to six Sound Associates SA-611, three SA-612, or two SA-613 emitter panels. This emitter power supply combines low voltage with a modulated audio signal supplied by an infrared transmitter. The emitter and power supply are connected via a single three conductor cable terminated at the power supply with either a 5 pin XLR connector or bare wire. This single cable supplies a modulated audio signal and power to the emitter eliminating the need for an electrical outlet at each emitter location. The SA1710 is equipped with a high efficiency switching power supply and a quiet forced air cooling system designed to insure years of quality performance.
- Universal Input Voltage 90 - 264 VAC - Automatic Sensing.
- Over voltage and over load protection.
- High quality internal power supply rated at 120 Watts.
- Supply can be linked with existing infrared transmitters via BNC connection.
- Units can be daisy chained together.
- Single rack space design.
- Includes BNC-003 three foot RG59u BNC to BNC cable.
- Full three-year warranty.