The compact SA1411 Transmitter/Emitter is the perfect choice assistive listening system
for small to medium size venues such as classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and
movie theaters. With 72 high-powered diodes, it is designed to be a complete stand-alone
system or coupled with a secondary SA1211 Emitter for additional infrared coverage.
- Compact design.
- High powered diodes.
- On - Off - Auto On/Off (Automatic shut off when no audio is present for 5 minutes Auto turn On when audio is present).
- Automatic audio level control.
- Balanced Mic level input with Phantom Power.
- Unbalanced RCA input mono or stereo.
- Rear Volume Control
- Switchable 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, and Stereo
- BNC modulated audio output to feed additional emitters
- Power Supply can power transmitter and one additional emitter
- Indicators lights switch to turn off rear indicators.
Documents and References